Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:57, 14 November 2010 by
- When used in a PRINT statement,
- n% is the number of space characters to print, overwriting existing characters.
- If n% is greater than the number of columns left in the current row, the remaining space characters are printed on the next row at column 1.
- When used in a PRINT # statement,
- n% is the number of space characters to output.
- If n% is less than or equal to zero, the function has no effect.
123456789 abc 123