Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:35, 11 March 2010 by (updated to new blueprint, modified according to discussion at http://www.qb64.net/forum/index.php?topic=801.0)
- When used in a PRINT statement,
- n% is the number of space characters to print, overwriting existing characters.
- If n% is greater than the number of columns left in the current row, the remaining space characters are printed on the next row at column 1.
- When used in a PRINT # statement,
- n% is the number of space characters to output.
- If n% is less than or equal to zero, the function has no effect.
123456789 abc 123