Difference between revisions of "SPC"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
* PRINT, PRINT (file statement)|PRINT #
Revision as of 19:01, 1 June 2011
- When used in a PRINT statement,
- count% is the number of space characters to print, overwriting existing characters.
- If count% is greater than the number of columns left in the current row, remaining space characters are printed on the next row.
- When used in a PRINT # statement,
- count% is the number of space characters to output.
- If count% is less than or equal to zero, the function has no effect.
123456789 abc 123