Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:28, 11 February 2011 by
Syntax: DEFINT firstletters
- The variable first letters can be from A-Z or any other range.
- You can also use commas for specific untyped variable first letters.
- Variables DIMensioned as another variable type or that use type suffixes are not defined otherwise.
- DEFINT allows users to create larger graphical arrays up to the integer limits.
- The maximum value of a signed Integer variable is 32767. Minimum is -32768.
- UNSIGNED Integer values from 0 to 65535. See _DEFINE
- Qbasic's IDE may add DEF statements before any SUB or FUNCTION. QB64 will change all variable types in subsequent sub-procedures to that default variable type without giving a "Parameter Type Mismatch" warning! If you do not want that to occur, either remove that DEF statement or add the proper type statements to subsequent procedures.
- DEFINT A-Z
- DEFINT A-D, Z
- DEFINT A, I, O