Jump to navigation Jump to search
The _TOGGLEBIT function is used to toggle a specified bit of a numerical value.
- result = _TOGGLEBIT(numericalVariable, numericalValue)
- numericalVariable is the variable to toggle the bit of and can be of the following types: _BYTE, INTEGER, LONG, or _INTEGER64.
- Integer values can be signed or _UNSIGNED.
- numericalValue the number of the bit to be set.
- Can be used to manually manipulate individual bits of an integer value by toggling their state.
- A bit set to 1 is changed to 0 and a bit set to 0 is changed to 1.
- Bits start at 0 (so a _BYTE has bits 0 to 7, INTEGER 0 to 15, and so on)
- Version 1.4 and up.
0 16 0