Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:22, 10 March 2011 by
- result$ = SPACE$(count%)
- count% is the number of space characters to repeat.
- If count% is negative, an illegal function call error will occur.
- Can be used in any string value using the + concatenation operator.
- Semicolons can be used to combine text STRING or numerical values.
- Concatenation using + can be used to combine STRING text values only.
- Spaces are often used to erase previous text PRINTs from the screen.
- Spaces can also be made using SPC, CHR$(32) or STRING$(n%, 32).
abcdef abc def abc def abc def