Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:33, 12 July 2010 by
result$ = SPACE$( count% )
- count% is the number of space characters to repeat.
- If count% is negative, an illegal function call error is thrown.
- Can be used in any string value using the + concatenation operator.
- Semicolons or + can be used in a screen PRINT or PRINT (file statement).
- Spaces are often used to erase previous text PRINTs from the screen.
- Spaces can also be made using SPC, CHR$(32) or STRING$(n%, 32).
abcdef abc def abc def abc def