Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:36, 12 November 2011 by
- result$ = SPACE$(count%)
- count% is the number of space characters to repeat. Cannot use negative values!
- Semicolons can be used to combine spaces with text STRING or numerical values.
- Concatenation using + can be used to combine STRING text values only.
- Spaces are often used to erase previous text PRINTs from the screen.
- The function result can also be used to GET and PUT a number of bytes as zero characters: bytes$ = SPACE$(numbytes)
- Spaces can also be made using SPC, CHR$(32) or STRING$(n%, 32).
abcdef abc def abc def abc def