Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- currentPrintMode = _PRINTMODE[(imageHandle&)]
- Returns a status value from 1 to 3 designating the current mode setting:
- 1: mode is _KEEPBACKGROUND
- 2: mode is _ONLYBACKGROUND
- 3: mode is _FILLBACKGROUND (default)
- The _PRINTMODE statement and function can only be used in graphic screen modes, not SCREEN 0