Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:48, 10 March 2011 by
- If the image handle is omitted it will use the current destination image background.
- One of 3 mode keywords is mandatory when using this statement to deal with the text background.
- _KEEPBACKGROUND (mode 1): Text background transparent. Only the text is displayed over anything behind it.
- _ONLYBACKGROUND (mode 2): Text background is only displayed. Text is transparent to anything behind it.
- _FILLBACKGROUND (mode 3): Text and background block anything behind them like a normal PRINT. Default setting.
- Use the _PRINTMODE (function) to find the current _PRINTMODE setting number.
- NOTE: The _PRINTMODE statement and function can only be used in graphic screen modes, NOT SCREEN 0
Example: Using _PRINTMODE with PRINT in a graphic screen mode.