Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:00, 25 October 2010 by
The _PRINTMODE statement sets the font printing mode on a background image.
- If the image handle is omitted it will use the current destination image background.
- One of 3 modes is mandatory when using this statement.
- 1 _KEEPBACKGROUND Text background transparent. Only the text is displayed over anything behind it.
- 2 _ONLYBACKGROUND Text background is only displayed. Text is transparent to anything behind it.
- 3 _FILLBACKGROUND Text and background block anything behind them like a normal PRINT. Default setting.