Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:57, 1 August 2010 by
Qbasic Metacommands are commands that are commented out and start with $.
- REM $INCLUDE: 'QB.BI' loads a referance file or library
- Metacommands are normally used at the program start and are in effect throughout the program.
- $INCLUDE can be used at the beginning or at the end of program SUB procedures. Placing the reference elsewhere creates a QB64 compiler error!
- $STATIC makes all arrays STATIC or unchangeable in size. Use DIM only!
- $DYNAMIC allows larger arrays that are changeable in size. Use REDIM for changeable sizes!
- Metacommands should have their own program line since they are commented out.