Jump to navigation Jump to search
The ENVIRON statement is used to temporarily set or change an environmental string value.
- ENVIRON stringExpression$
- The stringExpression$ must include the environmental parameter ID and the setting:
- If the parameter ID did not previously exist in the environmental string table, it is appended to the end of the table.
- If a parameter ID did exist, it is deleted and the new value is appended to end of the list.
- Any changes made at runtime are discarded when your program ends.