Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:20, 30 August 2009 by
Syntax: DEFINT startingletters
- The starting letters can be from A-Z or any other range. You can also use commas for specific untyped variable start letters.
- Variables DIMensioned as another variable type or that use type suffixes are not defined otherwise.
- Qbasic's IDE may add DEFINT before any new SUB or Function also(you can change or remove them if needed.
- DEFINT allows users to create larger graphical arrays up to the integer limits.
- The maximum value of an Integer variable is from 32767 to -32768.