Jump to navigation Jump to search
- totalFilesReceived& = _TOTALDROPPEDFILES
- After _ACCEPTFILEDROP is enabled, _TOTALDROPPEDFILES will return 0 until the user drops files or folders into the program's window.
- When using _DROPPEDFILE to read the list sequentially, _TOTALDROPPEDFILES will be reset to 0 after the last item is retrieved (after _DROPPEDFILE returns an empty string "").
- If using _DROPPEDFILE with an index, you must call _FINISHDROP after you finish working with the list.
- When using _DROPPEDFILE to read the list with an index, _TOTALDROPPEDFILES will not be reset (and the list of items won't be cleared) until _FINISHDROP is called.
- Keyword Not Supported in Linux or MAC versions.
- Version 1.3 and up.
- See example for _ACCEPTFILEDROP