Jump to navigation Jump to search
The _RESETBIT function is used to set a specified bit of a numerical value to 0 (OFF state).
- result = _RESETBIT(numericalVariable, numericalValue)
- numericalVariable is the variable to set the bit of and can be of the following types: _BYTE, INTEGER, LONG, or _INTEGER64.
- Integer values can be signed or _UNSIGNED.
- numericalValue the number of the bit to be set.
- Can be used to manually manipulate individual bits of an integer value by setting them to 0 (OFF state).
- Resetting a bit that is already set to 0 will have no effect.
- Bits start at 0 (so a _BYTE has bits 0 to 7, INTEGER 0 to 15, and so on)
- Version 1.4 and up.
0 64 0