(Redirected from END IF)Jump to navigation Jump to search
IF statements make Boolean True or False program evaluations to automate program decision making.
- The evaluation by IF must be true for the Template:Parameter} to be run.
- IF statements can also have alternative evaluations using ELSEIF and ELSE conditions.
- When the IF statement and/or code to be run is more than one line of code, an END IF statement must be used.
- With multiple code lines to run, end the IF statement with THEN and place all of the code on lines below that line.
- With multiple code lines to run (an IF...END IF block), the IF statement and END IF statement must be the first statement on the line.
- The IDE may point to an error in a loop or somewhere else if you forget to use END IF (typically a PROGRAM FLOW ERROR! message).
- Use colons to execute multiple statements after THEN.